Uploading Media Files
You can upload image, video, document and audio files. You can either upload a file with 'Drag & Drop' or with the 'Add Files' button.
To upload files:
- Open up the Ark Media Manager, either by selecting 'Ark Media' from the 'Control Panel' side menu , by navigating to 'Components' and clicking on 'Ark Media' or by clicking on the 'Add Media' button in the editing area.
- Select the folder you wish to upload a file to, for example, click on the 'Videos' icon to upload a video file to the 'Videos' folder.
- Click on the 'Upload' button.
- For 'Drag & Drop', open up 'Windows Explorer' or the equivaqlent in 'Mac', to browse your files.
- Click on the file you wish to upload and drag it to the 'Drag & Drop' upload area.
Alternatively is you wish to upload a file using the 'Add Files' button, click on it, this will open up 'Windows Explorer' or the equivaqlent in 'Mac' and select the file you wish to upload.
- Click on the 'Start' button or the 'Start Upload' button. Your file will now be uploaded.
You can get extra statistical information, for example the upload speed and size of the file, by clicking on the 'Advanced' button before starting the upload.