Add a new widget
Add a new widget to a new or existing group.
1. Having selected your desired tag group, click on the green "+" icon.
2. The "Tags" side menu will close. Click on the large grey "+" box.
3. Select your desired framework. In our example we've selected UIkit.
4. Select your desired widget. In our example we've selected a "Default Accordion."
5. Give your new widget a name: "My Accordion" in our example. Here you can also decide to publish or unpublish the widget. You can also decide to change in which tag group the new widget is placed.
6. Save the new widget by clicking on the green tick box in the top left corner.
7. Your new widget will now appear in the chosen tag group.
8. On the frontend, you will now see your new group when you select Ark Widget.