We been using the JCK editor for a long time and thought that the time to try out the newer Ark Editor had come.
Here we stumbled upon two following issues/bugs
- Hiding the head tap 'Elements' doesn't seem to work, unless the whole header is hidden.
- Don't know if this is a bug or not, but we can't link an image using the image button and image properties. (similar as issue #209)
- JCK Editor had it's own 'Image properties' settings with many nice options where there was a link tab to add a link to the image. These image options don't seem to be part of the Ark Editor which uses the Joomla image plugin instead?
Attached a screenshot also illustration the two issues/bugs.
- Server type
- Web server type
- ARK product version
- Joomla! version
- PHP Version
- Web browser
- Errors log
- Steps to replicate the issue
- 1. In component/Ark Editor/Layout Manager set 'Show Elements' to 'hide' =>The 'Element' tab doesn't hide 2. Click the 'image' button => it pops up the Joomla image manager with only basic properties. No options to e.g. add link.