I don't use ARK Editor/ARK Meida manager on my live production sites yet as there is just way to many issues and bugs to use on my production live sites.
Below are some of these issues:
1) DPFields - When I add an 'upload' field in DPFields, and then go into Joomla Artcile, click the 'browse' button, it opens a popup window and then displays:
An error has occurred.
404 Component not found.
Return to Control Panel
2) No.1 happens a LOT with 'other Joomla extensions' that use the 'browse' field..EG: Fields and Filters, JoomlArt CCK, Seblod...and there has been others over the last X months, but I dont remember.
3) i have also had many of my production sites have their 'frontend' not work at all when I enable ARK Editor as the default editor.
4) In DPFields, when I add a NEW filed, there is a 'description' area that is a wysiwyg area. With version 1.6.6 of ARK Editor Pro, the ARK Editor Pro showed, but you could only see one line of vertical height. When i upgraded to ARK Editor pro 1.7.0, the wysiwyg doesnt display at all now.
I really want to start using ARK Editor Pro and ARK media manager, but every time i test it there is just bugs and issues. Its very disapointing, espeically cause I have paid money for something that i can't use.
- Server type
- Web server type
- ARK product version
- Joomla! version
- PHP Version
- Web browser
- Errors log
- Steps to replicate the issue
- When I add an 'media' field in DPFields, and then go into a Joomla Article, go to the new FIELDS TAB, click the 'browse' button, it opens a popup window and then displays an error message.