JCK Suite 6.5 Beta
* Multilingual support- Out of the box it supports English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Finish, Russian languages. The manager and editor language support can be extended using Joomla by creating your own language pack: http://docs.joomla.org/Making_a_Language_Pack_for_Joomla_3.x or http://docs.joomla.org/J2.5:Making_a_Language_Pack_for_Joomla. We also allow you to override the JCK editor’s core plugin language files. And this can be done using the JCK Manager and by you creating you own plugin language/override package. Please see here for more information: http://www.joomlackeditor.com/forum/42-translations
* Added support for creating image rollovers. You will need to have the JCK Typography enabled. This is the default setup.
* Added file browser auto-launch feature. This new feature allows the user to configure the editor to auto-launch the file browser whenever a user clicks on a dialog that uses it such as the image dialog, flash dialog, link dialog etc. This feature is on by default. This option icon be switched on and off in the editor's parameters screen.
* New plugin Magicline added to the editor. This plugin allows the user to create new paragraphs into spaces where normally it would be impossible to reach. So for example, placing the cursor above a table at the beginning of the document. It provides a way for the user to easily break out of a DIV container. Just remember when the magic line above appears, you need click on the arrow button to add a new paragraph. Thanks to this plugin, a number of difficult focus spaces which were inaccessible due to browser issues can now be focused.
* Added background image support for tables. A background image can now be added to a table or table cell via the inbuilt file browser or JCK Explorer. Background position and background repeat is also configurable.
* Added support for themed or customizable stylesheets for JoomlArt and YooTheme template. These stylesheets are now picked up by the install/system check wizard.