Installing the Ark Editor with the Extensions Manager
Firstly, you will need to have the Ark Extensions Manager installed. To do this:
- Login to the back-end Joomla administrator with your 'Username' and 'Password'.
- Navigate to 'Extensions' and click on 'Extension Manager'.
- Under 'Upload Package File' click on 'Browse...' > navigate to the Zip file > select it and click on 'Upload File & Install'.
The Ark Extension Manager will now be installed and you will see the screen below. Login by clicking on the 'Login' button.
You will now be able to view extensions available for installation. To install the Ark Editor package, click on the 'Install' button. You can also update your extensions here, when updates are available.
If you are unable to view your subscriptions or you wish to change the user credentials that you log in with:
- Navigate to 'Components' and click on 'Ark Extension Manager'. This will take you to the 'Ark Manager' screen.
- Click on the 'Options' button. This will take you to the 'Ark Extension Manager' screen.
- Highlight the 'Download Key' > delete it and click on the 'Save and Close' button. This will take you back to the 'Ark Manager' screen.
- Click on the 'Login' button. You will see the screen below.
- Login by clicking on the 'Login' button. You will now be able to view your subscriptions.